The mission of the Nez Perce Tribal Housing Authority is to create opportunities to meet the housing needs of enrolled members of the Nez Perce Tribe by maximizing the utilization of available resources to ensure services are provided in an efficient, professional, economical and timely manner; forming and enhancing partnerships between the NPTHA and tribal, state, local, and private entities; promoting self sufficiency and improving the quality of life.
Board of Commissioners
The Board of Commissioners (BOC) is comprised of five members elected by the NPT General Council. The key responsibilities of the BOC is to support our mission by establishing and updating policies and programs; monitoring and oversight of the NPTHA operations; providing guidance on goals and objectives to be achieved; prioritizing the services to be provided based on Tribal member needs assessments and approving the annual budget.
Chair- Richard Arthur
Vice Chair- Stacey Kash Kash
Secretary/Treasurer- Taricia Moliga
Member- Fawn Domebo
Member- Loretta Spaulding
Counseling and Classes
The Senior Rehab Program assists low-income senior citizen home owners in completing essential repairs, with a maximum amount of $4,500.
The ICDBG Home Repair Program assists low-income homeowners in completing essential repairs and making energy improvements.
Available Individual Classes
The housing authority provides classes on:
- Home buyer education
- Money basics
- Renter rights and responsibilities
- Do-it-yourself maintenance
- Homeowner maintenance
- Post-purchase issues for home buyers
- Admissions and Occupancy (PDF, 300 KB)
- Collection/Eviction (PDF, 126 KB)
- Conveyance (PDF, 12KB)
- Grievance (PDF, 123 KB)
- Home Business (PDF, 63 KB)
- Housing Counseling (PDF, 23 KB)
- Individual Development Account (PDF, 86KB)
- Lot Acquisition (PDF, 276KB)
- Mortgage Finance Assistance (PDF, 38KB)
- Non-Low Income (PDF, 1 MB)
- Option to Purchase (PDF, 263 KB)
- Rehabilitation (PDF, 206KB)
- Emergency Rental Assistance Zero Income Form (PDF, 142 KB)